2.5
Additional Fees
Poster increased review rating.

My bottles of water was supposed to be delivered at my door on 8/2.I received notification text on my phone at 9:12 stating that it was delivered.

I wasn't working that day, so I went to check my front door and there was nothing... And my empty water has not been picked up. So I emailed customer service and call them also. When I was on the phone, I checked my account online and it said it was delivered at 9:09.

The rep said it'll get delivered that day, so I waited... But nothing came through. Next day, I called them again. The rep said she'll go talk to supervisor and it was suppose to be delivered on 8/4.

But, nothing again!!! So I called customer service AGAIN for the third time, the rep tells me that earliest she can schedule me to get the delivery done is next Tuesday, which is 4 days from now. I've been using them for over a year and this is not right.

This never happened to me in the past, and I am very upset the fact that I'm about to run out of water, I have two small children who drinks water regularly and it is very inconvenient to get water from the store since I'm a single parent with full-time job.That was the reason why I start using this service and now, makes me feel like I need to find some other company to handle this.

Review about: Nestle Waters Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: When it was delivered at the door.

I didn't like: How customer service rep handled the matter.

Had an Experience with Nestle Waters?

Comments