7712 Penn Dr, Breinigsville, PA 18031, USA
2.1
Additional Fees

We are a long time customer of deer park delivery service. Over the past two years...

they have missed multiple deliveries including the past three deliveries. I am will be cancelling their service. No communications on why no delivery and their helpline was not very helpful. I am not sure if there is a water shortage or lack of employees delivering water..

but the Safeway down the street from us.. their shelves are completely empty as well. I spoke with the clerk in Safeway...

he told me it's been empty for quite some time. I thought deer park was a solid company but apparently they are having major issues.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Water.

I didn't like: Delivery service.

Comments

We are a large national account and our corporate headquarters is having the same issues. We used to have 1 driver that serviced our account, now we have multiple on various days and several departments are missed weekly. Account Mgr is useless and I called several customer service lines which promise call backs that never happen.

My delivery has been rescheduled six times in the past week. Since Nestle’s took over Deer Park, service has been on the decline. I’m cancelling my service today.